Delhi is a symbol of the culture and lifestyle of the city of Delhi. Dilli Haat is especially popular for food, music, lifestyle and festivals. This market is also very popular among tourists coming from all over the country to visit Delhi.
Apart from the main Delhi Haat, there are two other Delhi Haats at Pitampura and Janakpuri. One can enjoy the taste and aroma of delicious food from different regions during a trip.
Here you can also see a mix of food to handicrafts and many cultural activities. Here is a food and craft market.
You can experience delicious food here. Delicious food of various states is available here. Apart from this, you can buy many kinds of things here. There is also an attractive play area which is designed for children.
Dilli Haat Timing
Dilli Haat is open from 10:30 AM to 10:00 PM.
Dilli Haat is Famous For
- Here you will see red pottery. Whose designs are amazing.
- You will get to see beautiful colorful bangles here. Her colorful glow easily captivates the ladies.
- From here you will find cashmere carpet to cover the floor of your house. They sell genuine goods here.
- You will find here the shining blue flower pots, vases, cups, pen holders along with the flowers of the royal Mughal era. Which is quite attractive to see.
- Absolutely mixed clothes in sparkling colors are enough to catch the eye of the beholder!
- Many festivals such as food festival, mango festival and summer festival are organized to attract customers in the region.
- You must see the puppet play here.
Best Time to Visit in Dilli Haat
The best time to visit Dilli Haat is from the months of October to March as there is a good climate during this.
How to Reach
The nearest metro station to reach Dilli Haat is INA Metro Station. You can use your vehicle to reach this place. Apart from this, you can easily reach by booking a cab.