The Garden of Five Sense in Delhi, which means the garden of the five senses, is a different type of garden. A garden full of endless greenery where you will also see amazing art.
The Garden of Five Senses is a park in Delhi, India. Designed by Delhi’s architect, Pradeep Sachdeva, it was developed by Delhi at a cost of Rs 10.5 crore, the park was opened in February 2003. Built in a rocky area, the park has various theme areas.
According to the design of this garden, its fictional name is named Garden of Five Senses. The color, aroma, structure and appearance all feel like a vase of flowers, realizing the beauty of life and giving a great feeling about sound, taste, sight, touch and smell.
Things to Do in Garden of Five Sense
- Now the Garden of Sense can host any event. Whether it is an open discussion forum, a residence association meeting or a social protest that can accommodate everyone. Just make sure that you consult the tourism office before your event.
- The garden is perfect for a nice long morning or evening walk.
- The flower arrangement and the water dance within the fountains, combined with the chirping of birds, is a truly beautiful sight.
- Plan the perfect picnic for your family amidst the beautiful drains and greens of the park.
|Location||Westend Marg, Saket, New Delhi|
|Nearest Metro Station||Saket Metro Station|
|Timing||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM (in Summer)
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (in Winter)
|Entry Fees||Rs.30 Adults and Rs.10 Children|
Interesting Facts About Garden of Five Sense
- The Garden of Five Senses is the brainchild of Delhi Tourism Development Corporation.
- It was crafted by the skilled hands of Pradeep Sachdeva.
- One can enjoy local and international cuisine at the finest hotels around the Garden of Five Senses.
- It is a plastic free zone from the place. Therefore, it is forbidden to use plastic there.
- Combined with narrow winding paths, lush green trees and drains complete with small ponds and water fountains, the garden of the five senses is definitely a change from metro life.
- Carry your ID proofs with you, so that there won’t be any inconveniences.
- Make sure you have packed the necessary medicines. This is particularly important if you are travelling with your family.
- It is your responsibility to keep your environment safe. So, the Garden is a strict plastic free zone and under no circumstance should you litter the place.
- You need your camera; otherwise you will miss out the chance to click some beautiful views. The floral arrangements of the Garden are known for their rare and elegant beauty.
- Always choose your wardrobe wisely. Wear comfortable clothes so that you can move freely. You don’t want your clothes to restrict you in your explorations.
Best time to visit In Garden of Five Senses
In New Delhi, the garden of the five senses is a major scenic spot and the best months to visit there are February, March, April, August, October, and November to visit the garden of the five senses.
How To Reach In Garden of Five Senses
The nearest metro station to the Garden of Five Senses is Saket Metro, which is located on the Yellow Line. The park is 2.5 kilometers from the park metro; You can easily reach there by battery rickshaw and you can also book a taxi for a comfortable journey.